Ride reports

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Ive always enjoyed ride reports. About the only thing I find interesting on the ADV forum. Anyhow ride reports let me see places I'll never get to and see places I plan on going to. Im going to post up some links for ride reports I have written for another site. If you enjoy em fine. If youd rather not see em, like Obi Wan siad in Star Wars..nothing to see here, move along .....

Of course this one I posted here

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=551

Heres some more

Contact Support

Contact Support

Contact Support

Contact Support
Btw the next ride report I'll be posting will be on the CB

In the near future a buddy of mine from Columbus, Ohio and I are meeting over near Athens,Ohio, then riding down thru W Va, Va, down the Blue Ridge to Cherokee North Carolina, a trip to the Wheels Through Time Motorcycle Muesum, then back north through Tenneessee and Kentucky back to Ohio. Even though we both have Sport-touring bikes (mine is a Honda ST 1300 his a Suzuki VStrom 1000 set up with Givi luggage) we decided to take this trip on the roadsters, his a Harley Davidson 1200C Sportster that he has outfitted with a 19" front wheel, longer rear shocks and mid mount foot pegs and shift linkage to set it up more like a standard bike, and me on the CB. Should be interesting. Probably around 2,000 miles in 5 days.
 
Very cool. Guess you won't be taking a PC with you so you can do day by day reports from the hotel or where ever you're staying each night. You could borrow my wife's tablet (which takes fabulous pictures) but she might not be too keen on the idea.

I'll be keeping an eye out. With nothing but days of rainy weather in my neck of the woods, I might be needing some good reports.
 
Back
Top