Potentially Stupid Helmet Question...

emptysea

Road warrior
Thread starter
Has anyone figured out how to drink through a straw while wearing a full-face, non-flip, helmet? I confess to having never attempted this, but someone told me Saturday that it's easy and I just can't imagine that it's really all that simple. Enlighten me. I'm thirsting for knowledge. :thanks:
 
I've never tried it, but I'd imagine routing the drinking tube from a CamelBak (or equivalent) up through the chin area of the helmet would work pretty well. It's not really a "straw," but I'll bet that's what they're talking about.
 
Never bothered to try. I do shove the camelback hose up the chin piece and can drink from it so I'll assume the straw is no different; other than a lot easier to kink.
 
For only 2800 yen, you can pick up a Mugen Cafe Racer Drink Adapter for your helmet from Samurider. I haven't tried it yet but it looks like it would meet your needs.

 
Back
Top