Oct 2, 2024 #1 F Frulk_imp Road warrior Thread starter Is there a way to directly post a picture to this thread without going through an on line hosting service? I know it can be done as I participate on another site which has this capability.
Is there a way to directly post a picture to this thread without going through an on line hosting service? I know it can be done as I participate on another site which has this capability.
Oct 2, 2024 #2 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Frulk, make sure the file size of the picture you want to post is less than 250kb. Then click on the New Reply link. Underneath the compose area, there is a section for attachments. Upload your picture there. Then add it to your post.
Frulk, make sure the file size of the picture you want to post is less than 250kb. Then click on the New Reply link. Underneath the compose area, there is a section for attachments. Upload your picture there. Then add it to your post.