Jun 30, 2013 #1 R Rolf_imp First service completed Thread starter Hello, here are some pics of my CB owned here in Germany:
Jun 30, 2013 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Very nice Rolf. Cool road too. My wife and I toured 5 countries in Europe year before last. Germany is a beautiful country and the people were always helpful and friendly. So impressed with Germany.
Very nice Rolf. Cool road too. My wife and I toured 5 countries in Europe year before last. Germany is a beautiful country and the people were always helpful and friendly. So impressed with Germany.
Jul 2, 2013 #4 R Rolls_imp Been there Love them all, but my favorite is the last one. Great shots and gorgeous bike, Rolf!
Jul 2, 2013 #5 R Rolf_imp First service completed Thread starter here are my Flickr photo album: Honda CB 1100
Jul 2, 2013 #6 M meowguy_imp Been there Quote:Hello, here are some pics of my CB owned here in Germany: I also noticed your silver cooling fins. Ours are black here in the states.
Quote:Hello, here are some pics of my CB owned here in Germany: I also noticed your silver cooling fins. Ours are black here in the states.