PC screen wallpapers

Delphisa

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi

I prepared a few wallpaper images from the french Honda leaflet (pdf file) for CB1100 '2013.
Google Drive: Sign-in

The PC I am currently using at work has a 1680 x 1050 pixels screen so I chose this dimension :rolleyes:
But I could adapt if someone need a different image size and don't know how to do - just ask what you need.

Jean-Pierre
 
Nice work, Delphisa
 
Those photos bring back memories of when I was anxiously awaiting my bike's arrival from Japan. I'd put a deposit down the day after Honda announced they were bringing the CB here, and it was about 5-6 months until it arrived.

Good times...sometimes anticipating something can be as fun as actually getting it.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Those photos bring back memories of when I was anxiously awaiting my bike's arrival from Japan. I'd put a deposit down the day after Honda announced they were bringing the CB here, and it was about 5-6 months until it arrived.

Good times...sometimes anticipating something can be as fun as actually getting it.
Like sex ?
 
Nice pics. Funny how the silver side covers look less out of place with the silver engine and wheels.
 
Nice!

I use pics that forum member post up as my wallpaper. Using one of Rboe's right now.

So members...post up those cool pics with your bikes and some cool scenery in the back ground and keep me in awesome pc wallpapers
 
Hey Ferret, why don't you add them all to a folder and use to to randomly generate screen saver pictures?
 
Do you mean for the website or my pc?

If for the website, Great idea.....Hey Guth...you know how to do that?

If for my pc...I have no idea how you do that. Lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
Do you mean for the website or my pc?

If for the website, Great idea.....Hey Guth...you know how to do that?

If for my pc...I have no idea how you do that. Lol
I meant for your PC. Not sure about the website.

What OS are you using?
 
OS = Operating System.

Mac OSX or Windows or Linux.

I suspect you're using Windows. Is it XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8?
 
If you're interested, I can tell you how to create a screensaver that will display pictures of your choice. :)
 
Cormanus, thanks. I'm not much of a computer guy, but. Take a stab at it. If I can't figure it out my son or son in law probably can.
 
Happy to. It's pretty straight forward. I'm out on a charity Poker Run today—that brought the rain on—but I'll do something for you later or tomorrow.


Cheers
 
No rush..see my pics in the weather thread. Im not going anywhere but out to plow snow
 
Back
Top