OEM ONLY HEATED GRIPS

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
Need few pics from a close range of:
OEM installed heated grips, both handle bars and wire routing along handle bar only.
Want to see its look, not interested how to do this job or if someone likes it or not.
Do not intend to run this thread too long :)

I know, Josh and Ferret have OEM, unless I am mistaken (again:huh:)
Thanks in advance to all for nice pics.
 
I don't have any heated grips on my CB. I do on my FJR (factory) and did on my ST (Oxford, aftermarket)
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I don't have any heated grips on my CB. I do on my FJR (factory) and did on my ST (Oxford, aftermarket)
:( but thanks
 
Pete,

Not sure what you are looking for- they mount just like stock, and you just run the wire along with the factory wiring that is already there from the horn/blinker, kill switch/start button, etc-

Well worth doing.

232a2dbfebd882064d0a52d46d0f3de7.jpg
165d2a3591fa137f78998be37d2e44d9.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top