New Gloves

Possibly the worst narration of a motorcycle product video I have ever heard and yet I felt compelled to watch it in its entirety.

Given the number of wrong turns I make, not having to remove a glove to check my directions could shave hours off of my trips.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Possibly the worst narration of a motorcycle product video I have ever heard and yet I felt compelled to watch it in its entirety.

Given the number of wrong turns I make, not having to remove a glove to check my directions could shave hours off of my trips.
Yeah, me too. :D
 
Just bought a pair of Harley Davidson gloves, (HD stands for Hundred Dollars).....too dang expensive but were very very comfortable for my 3x sized hand...
 
Thread starter
jachammer, sorry for the late reply. I've been away.

I live in Brisbane Australia and I bought them at a local dealer. I can give you details if you want.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
jachammer, sorry for the late reply. I've been away.

I live in Brisbane Australia and I bought them at a local dealer. I can give you details if you want.
That explains it. I really like those gloves but couldn't find them here.
 
I'm in the market for some riding gloves, still doing some research.

I'd be looking at warmer weather gloves, trying to keep it about $50. Some of the 'closeout' offers seem doable. I do the bare hand thing a lot, just trying to gear up better.
 
Back
Top