My son's 1st cross country ride.

Thread starter
Headbanger02_imp said:
But, how did he get a picture of 2 park rangers looking up the hill when he's not allowed on the hill.....
I asked the same thing. Charley was standing in the parking lot when he took that photo. I guess there is a slight lip up and then over the top of that they drop down to the lake. It took those girls several hours to get the gear that Charley could have retrieved in 5 minutes. They were nice and didn't charge my son for their services so that's cool. It did kill most of the day though. I wish I was on that ride.

Chip
 
ChipBeck_imp said:
Headbanger02_imp said:
But, how did he get a picture of 2 park rangers looking up the hill when he's not allowed on the hill.....
I asked the same thing. Charley was standing in the parking lot when he took that photo. I guess there is a slight lip up and then over the top of that they drop down to the lake. It took those girls several hours to get the gear that Charley could have retrieved in 5 minutes. They were nice and didn't charge my son for their services so that's cool. It did kill most of the day though. I wish I was on that ride.

Chip
I asked the same thing. Charley was standing in the parking lot when he took that photo. I guess there is a slight lip up and then over the top of that they drop down to the lake. It took those girls several hours to get the gear that Charley could have retrieved in 5 minutes. They were nice and didn't charge my son for their services so that's cool. It did kill most of the day though. I wish I was on that ride.

Chip
I get it now.....:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
After riding all night, through Las Vegas and across the border into northern Arizona. Lake Mead in the background. Charley seems to have a knack for setting up his GoPro camera to take some cool photos.

Chip

 
THAT .... is an AWESOME SHOT! He should have that one framed!
 
+1 on that! That is magazine quality!
 
Cormanus, see Chip's post #41
 
Back
Top