Moving front foot pegs forward

RoyP_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Has anyone moved the front pegs on a 2014 CB1100 DLX.
I am 6' 2" with a 30.5" inseam.
Took a long trip some 3800km.
Had sissy bar luggage on rear rack and two roll top duffles on the rear seat. Great for rider backrest. Love the bike.
However found the front footpegs too far back restricting circulation for my 72 year old legs.
Looking to see if I can somehow move them forward:thanks:
 
RoyP_imp said:
Has anyone moved the front pegs on a 2014 CB1100 DLX.
I am 6' 2" with a 30.5" inseam.
Took a long trip some 3800km.
Had sissy bar luggage on rear rack and two roll top duffles on the rear seat. Great for rider backrest. Love the bike.
However found the front footpegs too far back restricting circulation for my 72 year old legs.
Looking to see if I can somehow move them forward:thanks:
Hello,

My '13 CB came with some aftermarket pegs from MFW. They give me the ability to swivel the peg allowing for them to be more forward or back... a good 4 inches difference. I'm taller too (6.1) so it really helped my riding position.

https://www.twistedthrottle.com/mfw-vario-passenger-footpeg-mounts-for-honda-nc700s-nc700x-cb1100


-Mike
 
Back
Top