Jan 10, 2024 #1 SportsterDoc Road warrior Thread starter Not seeing any posts from Long ranger (Eric) since December 2022. And no response to a PM. Anyone know of his status?
Not seeing any posts from Long ranger (Eric) since December 2022. And no response to a PM. Anyone know of his status?
Jan 10, 2024 #2 peterbaron Road warrior I can't answer your question, maybe the moderators. I've noticed he hasn't been very active in the last few years, I guess?
I can't answer your question, maybe the moderators. I've noticed he hasn't been very active in the last few years, I guess?
Jan 10, 2024 #3 the Ferret Road warrior Last I heard he had gone back to BMWs, but then he was always into them. Im guessing he's on some BMW forum.
Last I heard he had gone back to BMWs, but then he was always into them. Im guessing he's on some BMW forum.