fredkb_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello, I was thinking of buying a midsize K&H seat.I have a couple of questions.
1-Does the seat come ready to just put straight on the bike or do you have to take latches,etc. from stock seat and transfer to new seat.
2-Is the seat leather or vinyl and if so, is it waterproof.I dont want to have to bother with a rain cover if it rains.
3-Can you move around on seat easier than stock seat.I am used to a firmer seat that you can slide forward or back on. I seem to stick to, or sink in to the old seat, making it harder to move around without having to stand up and change positions.
4-The stock seat seems to make my pelvis rotate forward, does the K&H seat let you sit flatter.
Sorry for all the questions, but I was hoping to be able to have 2 seats that I could swap back and forth at will.
Thanks.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Here is a photo of seat comparison.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
1-Does the seat come ready to just put straight on the bike or do you have to take latches,etc. from stock seat and transfer to new seat.
2-Is the seat leather or vinyl and if so, is it waterproof.I dont want to have to bother with a rain cover if it rains.
3-Can you move around on seat easier than stock seat.I am used to a firmer seat that you can slide forward or back on. I seem to stick to, or sink in to the old seat, making it harder to move around without having to stand up and change positions.
4-The stock seat seems to make my pelvis rotate forward, does the K&H seat let you sit flatter.
Sorry for all the questions, but I was hoping to be able to have 2 seats that I could swap back and forth at will.
Thanks.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Here is a photo of seat comparison.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk