oldgoat01_imp said:
M3-SRT8_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
none I could ever find..just that paradise blog, that's an Aussies blog.
Well, I got the info I was searching for. About the R's Gear "Wyvern Classic" 4-4 exhaust system. There is a Japanese vendor named SamuraiRider.com that sells them. I emailed them, and a real japanese person, fluent in english, BTW, answered all my questions. He says the exhaust has provision for an 02 Sensor on a Xover pipe betwixt cylinders 2 and 3. The install is a straight bolt-on, no tuning necessary.
I am tempted...
Well, I got the info I was searching for. About the R's Gear "Wyvern Classic" 4-4 exhaust system. There is a Japanese vendor named SamuraiRider.com that sells them. I emailed them, and a real japanese person, fluent in english, BTW, answered all my questions. He says the exhaust has provision for an 02 Sensor on a Xover pipe betwixt cylinders 2 and 3. The install is a straight bolt-on, no tuning necessary.
I am tempted...
The crowd says 'Go for it' (yes, I have no problem spending other people's $

) Out of curiosity, how much does that pup set you back, including shipping?
Well, I got the info I was searching for. About the R's Gear "Wyvern Classic" 4-4 exhaust system. There is a Japanese vendor named SamuraiRider.com that sells them. I emailed them, and a real japanese person, fluent in english, BTW, answered all my questions. He says the exhaust has provision for an 02 Sensor on a Xover pipe betwixt cylinders 2 and 3. The install is a straight bolt-on, no tuning necessary.
I am tempted...
The crowd says 'Go for it' (yes, I have no problem spending other people's $

) Out of curiosity, how much does that pup set you back, including shipping?
Looks like $2700.00 US. < Gulp >
We'll see...