I ran across this while looking...

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
...for a picture of the mounting of the IAC valve. This is what appears to be a complete throttle body unit with everything. The injectors, TPS, part of the air box, the harness, and for some reason the oil cooler.
I don't know if anyone wants to do some experimenting, or maybe even just some spare parts "just in case", but they have all of this....about $2,000 or so in parts.....listed for....

I can't believe this....$139.00.
https://www.mototech271.com/2014-ho...in-throttle-body-fuel-injection-16400-mgc-a22

Here is the rest of what they have from the bike.....wow.

Used Motorcycle Parts & Powersports Parts
 
Most likely from a wrecker/used...anyhow it is a good price IMHO
BUT:
* if you click "checkout" = The requested quantity for "2014 Honda CB1100 E CB1100E KEIHIN Throttle Body Fuel Injection 16400-MGC-A22 " is not available.
* if you click buy with PP, it sends you to your PP account,,,,did not check any further...there might be some catch?????
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Most likely from a wrecker/used...anyhow it is a good price IMHO
BUT:
* if you click "checkout" = The requested quantity for "2014 Honda CB1100 E CB1100E KEIHIN Throttle Body Fuel Injection 16400-MGC-A22 " is not available.
* if you click buy with PP, it sends you to your PP account,,,,did not check any further...there might be some catch?????
I just added it to my cart and proceeded to checkout with no issues. I then cleared it out....lol, but it worked for me.

If you look in the description it shows the stuff coming off a 2014 bike with a tad over 5,000 miles on it, so definitely used.

Still, when you consider the price of new stuff, that is flat out dirt cheap.
 
Back
Top