Oct 29, 2017 #1 J Jeya_imp First service completed Thread starter Hi can anyone teach me how to read and erase fault codes without the jumper tool? I ride the RS
Oct 29, 2017 #2 Wisedrum Road warrior Why does your RS shows fault codes at all? I wonder. Never seen one in the last 4 years on the display of my 2013 CB. What's wrong? Wisedrum
Why does your RS shows fault codes at all? I wonder. Never seen one in the last 4 years on the display of my 2013 CB. What's wrong? Wisedrum
Oct 30, 2017 #3 Lord Popgun Road warrior You don’t need the Honda jumper tool. Just a paper clip will do.
Oct 31, 2017 #4 J Jeya_imp First service completed Thread starter I recently put on the o2 elimator plugs. I feel it has made a difference but i had a fault light after 30mins of riding. Able to explain the paper clip method? And which wire to jump?
I recently put on the o2 elimator plugs. I feel it has made a difference but i had a fault light after 30mins of riding. Able to explain the paper clip method? And which wire to jump?