Sep 29, 2013 #3 D dBuster_imp Been there The bike would be well broken in if you were to buy one from him....
Sep 29, 2013 #5 C ChipBeck_imp Road warrior redReno_imp said: On a similar bike? Click to expand... No, when I ride like that I do it on a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide. Chip
redReno_imp said: On a similar bike? Click to expand... No, when I ride like that I do it on a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide. Chip
Sep 29, 2013 #6 S SnowCrash_imp First service completed What happened here? Someone delete their vid?
Sep 30, 2013 #9 H Hittheroad_imp Running like a top Looks like a fun break-in requirement from Triumph!
Oct 1, 2013 #10 R Rolls_imp Been there On my iPad, sometimes the OP's vid shows up in the post sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Odd, but here's a link to the vid It's a must see. SnowCrash_imp said: What happened here? Someone delete their vid? Click to expand...
On my iPad, sometimes the OP's vid shows up in the post sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Odd, but here's a link to the vid It's a must see. SnowCrash_imp said: What happened here? Someone delete their vid? Click to expand...