Grip Heaters, Engine Guards, Pegs.

Hittheroad_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
 
Nice! wow 5 hrs on the grip heaters. They are nice to have though. Have fun on your trip and stay safe.
 
Really nice job of putting Highway pegs on! Looks great.
 
Looks great! I'm 6'4" myself and have thought about adding a set myself but wasn't sure what would work. Thanks for the info!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Here are the part numbers for the pegs if anyone needs them!
All Kuryakyn hardware.
#1002. 1" Magnum Quick Clamp
#4511. Short Right Angle Mounts. (3.5")
#8000. ISO-Peg small/male
 
Hey Hittheroad, how many days are you taking to go around Gitche Gumee?
Sounds like the grips are a tricky job. Any advice that could make the install easier?
 
Thread starter
dr_rock_imp said:
Hey Hittheroad, how many days are you taking to go around Gitche Gumee?
Sounds like the grips are a tricky job. Any advice that could make the install easier?
The grips are not bad to install at all. Now that I did it once, I could do it faster a second time. The directions are very easy to follow. I only needed to get the Honda grip glue. Otherwise just regular tools.
As far as the trip goes, a bunch of Adventure Bike guys (60 Bikes) that get together up in Finland, MN at Wildhurst campground. Each day, they take a day long trek to some where. But there are guys with road bikes too. I'm sure I'll be the only CB1100 there though. It should be a fun time.

Minnesota North Shore Shindig 2015
 
can you post a complete shot of your bike with those highway pegs, I'd like to know how the bike looks like with those on...
 
Back
Top