the Ferret
Road warrior
Yes they have a chase vehicle. You drop off your luggage to the van in the morning, and it is waiting for you IN your room when you get to the next hotel.
There tends to be 3 groups. The fast guys, the intermediate guys and the slower guys. That's inevitable. Everyone rides at their own pace. But the ride leader stops at any direction changes and waits for everyone to catch up before moving on. I was in the intermediate group on our tour. i rode at a pace comfortable for me and didn't worry about those ahead, or behind. The fast group was buddy competition pace, probably speed limit +- 10 to 15...my group was speed limit +- 5... Slow group was speed limit -5. There were two guys in their mid 70 s in the slow group. I never felt uncomfortable that I recall,and even though I would lose site of the front group. They were always waiting for us when we needed them.
They get all levels of skill and experience on their tours. They are used to it, and can accommodate it.
There tends to be 3 groups. The fast guys, the intermediate guys and the slower guys. That's inevitable. Everyone rides at their own pace. But the ride leader stops at any direction changes and waits for everyone to catch up before moving on. I was in the intermediate group on our tour. i rode at a pace comfortable for me and didn't worry about those ahead, or behind. The fast group was buddy competition pace, probably speed limit +- 10 to 15...my group was speed limit +- 5... Slow group was speed limit -5. There were two guys in their mid 70 s in the slow group. I never felt uncomfortable that I recall,and even though I would lose site of the front group. They were always waiting for us when we needed them.
They get all levels of skill and experience on their tours. They are used to it, and can accommodate it.