May 27, 2013 #1 H HikerToo_imp Road warrior Thread starter This is from my Garmin Edge 800 I use on my bicycles, but can work on a motorcycle to I guess Garmin Connect
This is from my Garmin Edge 800 I use on my bicycles, but can work on a motorcycle to I guess Garmin Connect
May 27, 2013 #2 G gcarper_imp Running like a top HikerToo_imp said: This is from my Garmin Edge 800 I use on my bicycles, but can work on a motorcycle to I guess Garmin Connect Click to expand... That is a good tool, do you know if it can be used with the Zumo 660?
HikerToo_imp said: This is from my Garmin Edge 800 I use on my bicycles, but can work on a motorcycle to I guess Garmin Connect Click to expand... That is a good tool, do you know if it can be used with the Zumo 660?
May 27, 2013 #3 H HikerToo_imp Road warrior Thread starter gcarper_imp said: HikerToo_imp said: This is from my Garmin Edge 800 I use on my bicycles, but can work on a motorcycle to I guess Garmin Connect Click to expand... That is a good tool, do you know if it can be used with the Zumo 660? Click to expand... That is a good tool, do you know if it can be used with the Zumo 660? Did not see the Zumo listed in a quick search.....you would think they all should though. Garmin Connect | Get Started
gcarper_imp said: HikerToo_imp said: This is from my Garmin Edge 800 I use on my bicycles, but can work on a motorcycle to I guess Garmin Connect Click to expand... That is a good tool, do you know if it can be used with the Zumo 660? Click to expand... That is a good tool, do you know if it can be used with the Zumo 660? Did not see the Zumo listed in a quick search.....you would think they all should though. Garmin Connect | Get Started