Mar 10, 2014 #1 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Mate, I bought this in the UK a couple of years ago. Might suit you.
Mar 10, 2014 #5 T thumper_imp Been there I'd just like to go 'On the Record' as being displeased with the non-confrontational, and non-controversial tone of this thread!! Is there a manager I can speak with?...
I'd just like to go 'On the Record' as being displeased with the non-confrontational, and non-controversial tone of this thread!! Is there a manager I can speak with?...
Mar 10, 2014 #6 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter thumper_imp said: I'd just like to go 'On the Record' as being displeased with the non-confrontational, and non-controversial tone of this thread!! Is there a manager I can speak with?... Click to expand... I tried earlier, mate. They're all out to lunch apparently. :-/
thumper_imp said: I'd just like to go 'On the Record' as being displeased with the non-confrontational, and non-controversial tone of this thread!! Is there a manager I can speak with?... Click to expand... I tried earlier, mate. They're all out to lunch apparently. :-/
Mar 11, 2014 #7 H howlindaug_imp Running like a top For some of us, we encounter this far too often...
Mar 11, 2014 #9 G Guth_imp Road warrior Of course then there are all of the people that felt this way about me even before they encountered my sarcasm. :dodgy:
Of course then there are all of the people that felt this way about me even before they encountered my sarcasm. :dodgy: