Finially saw two CBs on the road on same day

ohiorider_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Thinking it was this past Sunday 07/08/18. NE Ohio. South of Cleveland.

#1. Intersection of Mennonite Road and SR43 (red/silver CB.) Near Aurora. You were heading south on SR43.
#2. Intersection of SR82 & SR 44. Near Mantua. Next to each other at traffic light. You turned north on SR44.
Any of you guys? Quite eventful to see two of these lovelies on the same day while I was riding my Black 2014.

Bob
 
Thread starter
ohiorider_imp said:
Thinking it was this past Sunday 07/08/18. NE Ohio. South of Cleveland.

#1. Intersection of Mennonite Road and SR43 (red/silver CB.) Near Aurora. You were heading south on SR43.
#2. Intersection of SR82 & SR 44. Near Mantua. Next to each other at traffic light. You turned north on SR44.
Any of you guys? Quite eventful to see two of these lovelies on the same day while I was riding my Black 2014.

Bob
Obviously no one on the forum.

Bob
 
I have not yet seen another, other than a showroom.
 
Back
Top