Pterodactyl_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Look forward to it. The report and the trip!Randy B_imp said:After I get my GoPro (coming from Amazon) I need to show you the road up Mt Hamilton and see what you think of that. It might just change your mind about heading east when you come up here next year.![]()
Cormanus_imp said:Great post, Pterodactyl. Pity about the waitress.
You've probably further complicated the planning for my October ride south.
By the way, can't see the maps.
Google MapsCormanus_imp said:Look forward to it. The report and the trip!Randy B_imp said:After I get my GoPro (coming from Amazon) I need to show you the road up Mt Hamilton and see what you think of that. It might just change your mind about heading east when you come up here next year.![]()
Can you give me a map or road reference?
That looks like a lot of fun. Thanks.Randy B_imp said:Google MapsCormanus_imp said:Look forward to it. The report and the trip!Randy B_imp said:After I get my GoPro (coming from Amazon) I need to show you the road up Mt Hamilton and see what you think of that. It might just change your mind about heading east when you come up here next year.![]()
Can you give me a map or road reference?
BTW that is an over 4,000' change in elevation as well.
That looks like a lot of fun. Thanks.Cormanus_imp said:That looks like a lot of fun. Thanks.Randy B_imp said:Google MapsCormanus_imp said:Look forward to it. The report and the trip!Randy B_imp said:After I get my GoPro (coming from Amazon) I need to show you the road up Mt Hamilton and see what you think of that. It might just change your mind about heading east when you come up here next year.![]()
Can you give me a map or road reference?
BTW that is an over 4,000' change in elevation as well.
There is that exactly already posted. See photo number five. Scantily clad females in the paddock on the right, middle distance. I can fix you up with "Bluebell", or maybe even "Clara".The Spaceman_imp said:I believe "Clickbait" is the popular description for your thread title, Petro.
Now, please post the gratuitously sexy photos of scantily clad women in economic bondadge that we expected.
Luckily that's still legal in Florida. Not for long though if those commie PETA queers have their way.Pterodactyl_imp said:There is that exactly already posted. See photo number five. Scantily clad females in the paddock on the right, middle distance. I can fix you up with "Bluebell", or maybe even "Clara".The Spaceman_imp said:I believe "Clickbait" is the popular description for your thread title, Petro.
Now, please post the gratuitously sexy photos of scantily clad women in economic bondadge that we expected.
Cheers.