Day out in Melbourne Australia

Aussieflyer

Been there
Thread starter
Hi Folks - recently a friend of mine ran a bike show at his restaurant / bar called Gasolina. The theme of the venue is all about custom bikes and they also design and build unique bikes which are available to buy. The show went ahead on our Australia Day weekend with about 50 bikes entering. The weather was excellent, venue was alive with a large crowd enjoying great bands, tasty food and cold beer. Now that I know how to use photobucket I can share a fews pics ...

Some of the bikes on display:


A neat little Skyteam cafe racer:
[url=http://s121.photobucket.com/user/aussieflyer1100/media/Motorcycles/Cafe_Gasolina_zps3866707d.jpg.html]

The winner of best old school custom:
[url=http://s121.photobucket.com/user/aussieflyer1100/media/Motorcycles/Winner_Gasolina_zps3e17ba59.jpg.html]

My CB:
[url=http://s121.photobucket.com/user/aussieflyer1100/media/Motorcycles/CB1100_Gasolina_zps6f9dea89.jpg.html]

My two boys and I:
[url=http://s121.photobucket.com/user/aussieflyer1100/media/Motorcycles/photo3_zps9b47b64e.jpg.html]

Heading home:
[url=http://s121.photobucket.com/user/aussieflyer1100/media/Motorcycles/photo2_zps6cb9349d.jpg.html]
 
Great pictures, Aussieflyer. Your CB looks fantastic. Nice work.
 
Awesome. Do your boys ride? If so what?

those footpeg brackets Ack is selling would look great on your bike :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys.

Ferret my boys don't ride anymore, their mother is pleased!! I did the usual XR50 thing when they were 6 years old and we had a great time for a few years at the local MX track until sport (cricket) became their number one interest. They are both still very keen cricketers now at the ages 16 and 19 and occasionally like to hop on the back seat of the CB for a short ride.
Thanks for the tip on Ack's foot peg brackets, I'll follow up on that.
 
Back
Top