Coyote Hills Park in Fremont CA

StackMan_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I ride by this site every day on my way to work, Coyote Hills in Fremont CA, had to stop and get a photo today.
 
Nice. (I put the full stop in because messages have to be at least 5 characters. How about that?)
 
Thread starter
CB4ME_imp said:
Mark - nice picture! How do you like the touring shield on your road comet?
Its nice, blocks most of the wind from the chest area but leaves a stiff breeze on your face, anything bigger would be too warm in summer.
one note, I seam to get allot of dust in the eyes at speed if I have my visor up. There are two sizes, reg and lg, I have the large which has a flare at the top of the shield, this may be what is directing the road dust at my face.
 
Back
Top