Cool USB charger !

bflint

Been there
Thread starter
I have been thru 4 or 5 USB and 12v charger outlets on my 2014 Deluxe handle bars over the last 10 years ... all with various purposes and successes.   I had setup this bike for xcountry touring but now I him removing all the touring stuff and bringing my baby back to the beautiful showroom look (except the butt buster seat which is stored away).  However from time to time I will need a usb phone charger so I found this very elegant solution (Japan made) and installed it.    Its wonderful.

Amazon link:  Amazon.com: DAYTONA Motorcycle USB Charger Slim Type (2 Port) - Handlebar Clamp, Water Resistant Cover, Fast Charging 5V/2.4A Output, Fits 7/8", Made in Japan : Automotive
 

Attachments

  • daytona.1.IMG_7623.webp
    daytona.1.IMG_7623.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 38
  • daytona.2.IMG_7622.webp
    daytona.2.IMG_7622.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 39
That looks really neat. Much tidier than the one I have.
 
Back
Top