the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
After last weeks trip to W Va ( http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1312) my CB was covered with bugs. The NC Street Shield EX looked like a bug splattered billboard, as well as the forks, headlight, turn signals, and mirrors in particular.
Got out the S100 and gave it a thorough washing then, removed the shield and put it away until it gets much colder or I take another trip. I really prefer riding a naked bike, but every once in a while a good shield comes in handy
Removing the shield only leaves a couple brackets on the handlebars and a couple on the forks.
Handlebar brkts

Fork brkts
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/004_zpsd134c917.jpg.html]
Installing the shield again only takes about 2 or 3 minutes since the brackets stay in place on the bike.
Got out the S100 and gave it a thorough washing then, removed the shield and put it away until it gets much colder or I take another trip. I really prefer riding a naked bike, but every once in a while a good shield comes in handy
Removing the shield only leaves a couple brackets on the handlebars and a couple on the forks.
Handlebar brkts

Fork brkts
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/004_zpsd134c917.jpg.html]

Installing the shield again only takes about 2 or 3 minutes since the brackets stay in place on the bike.
