CB1100 Design & Development

2017EX_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I recently reconnected with my old High School buddy that started riding bikes the same time I did. After loosing touch and many years passing, he is just as addicted to this day as I am with riding motorcycles. He supplied me with the link I will be posting here, to World Honda. The link takes the you through the R&D with interviews with the Honda engineers assigned to the CB1100 project. It is a very interesting and impressive view if you are into that sort of thing like I am. Copy and paste the link into your browser window and enjoy.
Honda Motor Co.,Ltd.|Honda Global Corporate Website
 
2017EX_imp said:
I recently reconnected with my old High School buddy that started riding bikes the same time I did. After loosing touch and many years passing, he is just as addicted to this day as I am with riding motorcycles. He supplied me with the link I will be posting here, to World Honda. The link takes the you through the R&D with interviews with the Honda engineers assigned to the CB1100 project. It is a very interesting and impressive view if you are into that sort of thing like I am. Copy and paste the link into your browser window and enjoy.
Honda Motor Co.,Ltd.|Honda Global Corporate Website
Thx. I think the forum already has that article. Good stuff!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
 
Yeah, we've seen it and read it and seen it and read it again and again. :)

But we are always getting new members and they may not have seen it so no problem! I like reading it every now and again. As said above, Good stuff!!
 
Back
Top