Bluetooth TPS System

Mscb1100_imp

Been there
Thread starter
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...sfid=11&share_fid=74616&share_type=sf

After having a valve stem developing a leak and a subsequent sudden loss of all air pressure and the bead separating from the rim, I decided to find a good tps system.
This unit holds a charge for about a month, and the battery in each sensor should last for a year.
The monitor shows both tire pressure and temperature.
It has settings for both high and low pressures.

At the end of a ride the unit automatically shuts down.
08e580cd8e6441c77907b569f03b369a.jpg


Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
 
Mscb1100_imp said:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...sfid=11&share_fid=74616&share_type=sf

After having a valve stem developing a leak and a subsequent sudden loss of all air pressure and the bead separating from the rim, I decided to find a good tps system.
This unit holds a charge for about a month, and the battery in each sensor should last for a year.
The monitor shows both tire pressure and temperature.
It has settings for both high and low pressures.

At the end of a ride the unit automatically shuts down.
08e580cd8e6441c77907b569f03b369a.jpg


Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
Link just took me to "invalid forum"???
 
The ones I've looked at specify for use with metal valve stems. Is there a danger using them with rubber stems, like my bike has?
 
I’m sure it would work.

I think what they worry about is having weight at the end of the stem and it flexing as the wheel rotates. That could cause chaffing leading to possible stem failure. That would be a bad thing.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I’m sure it would work.

I think what they worry about is having weight at the end of the stem and it flexing as the wheel rotates. That could cause chaffing leading to possible stem failure. That would be a bad thing.
So I guess I'll wait 'til I need new tires and have the stems replaced with metal ones...
 
Back
Top