Arrow Pro Headers

Willmarth_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Thought I would share a couple of shots of my perfect 2014. I picked her up as a leftover last year for $6,199. I've added a few touches such as the Corbin in black leather with red stitching to pick up the pinstripe on the tank, OEM engine guards, a chrome chain guard, and an Arrow Pro Race full exhaust system. The Arrow Pro is awesome and allows me to swap the baffle in and out in a minute or so depending on how I feel for the day. Without the baffle at 6,000+ on the tach she really howls. With the baffle she has a nice studly low rumble a bit louder than stock. The bike runs crisper and cleaner with the system and hopefully the headers won't discolor as much as the stock system. If they do I'll get them powder coated.
 
Your bike looks magnificent, Willmarth
 
Willmarth_imp said:
Thought I would share a couple of shots of my perfect 2014. I picked her up as a leftover last year for $6,199. I've added a few touches such as the Corbin in black leather with red stitching to pick up the pinstripe on the tank, OEM engine guards, a chrome chain guard, and an Arrow Pro Race full exhaust system. The Arrow Pro is awesome and allows me to swap the baffle in and out in a minute or so depending on how I feel for the day. Without the baffle at 6,000+ on the tach she really howls. With the baffle she has a nice studly low rumble a bit louder than stock. The bike runs crisper and cleaner with the system and hopefully the headers won't discolor as much as the stock system. If they do I'll get them powder coated.
Where did you get the chain guard from?
 
Thread starter
clearviewx_imp said:
Willmarth_imp said:
Thought I would share a couple of shots of my perfect 2014. I picked her up as a leftover last year for $6,199. I've added a few touches such as the Corbin in black leather with red stitching to pick up the pinstripe on the tank, OEM engine guards, a chrome chain guard, and an Arrow Pro Race full exhaust system. The Arrow Pro is awesome and allows me to swap the baffle in and out in a minute or so depending on how I feel for the day. Without the baffle at 6,000+ on the tach she really howls. With the baffle she has a nice studly low rumble a bit louder than stock. The bike runs crisper and cleaner with the system and hopefully the headers won't discolor as much as the stock system. If they do I'll get them powder coated.
Where did you get the chain guard from?
Where did you get the chain guard from?
Samurider

WM Chain Guard
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Your bike looks magnificent, Willmarth
Thanks Cormanus. I love the 1100. I also have this madman CB1000R crazed juvenile delinquent ride. :excited:
Jonnyallover_imp said:
Clean - very nice! Please give us a long term evaluation, perhaps after next riding season.
Will do :thanks:
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
RE CB1000R: I think your slip-on looks better than the 2018 OEM.
Agreed. That is a 3/4 Yoshimura system eliminating the cat by the way. I much prefer the original made in Italy CB1000R to the new model. Though the new model has some higher tech such as rider modes, Honda dispensed with the hydraulic clutch and aluminum frame. I'll keep mine thank you. My CB1100 & CB1000R are keepers forever. Though other bikes are free to come and go. :beerchug:
 
Willmarth_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
RE CB1000R: I think your slip-on looks better than the 2018 OEM.
Agreed. That is a 3/4 Yoshimura system eliminating the cat by the way. I much prefer the original made in Italy CB1000R to the new model. Though the new model has some higher tech such as rider modes, Honda dispensed with the hydraulic clutch and aluminum frame. I'll keep mine thank you. My CB1100 & CB1000R are keepers forever. Though other bikes are free to come and go. :beerchug:
Agreed. That is a 3/4 Yoshimura system eliminating the cat by the way. I much prefer the original made in Italy CB1000R to the new model. Though the new model has some higher tech such as rider modes, Honda dispensed with the hydraulic clutch and aluminum frame. I'll keep mine thank you. My CB1100 & CB1000R are keepers forever. Though other bikes are free to come and go. :beerchug:
Bah. I am not sure how many riders use the rider modes anyhow on a standard shifter arrangement. I would understand on "automatic" arrangements, but who switches from normal/road/touring mode to sport mode then suddenly to rain mode on clutch-based systems? Not much missed there. The hydraulic clutch absence could be something missed.
 
Back
Top