Another shot from the "Rock Store".

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Funny, when I was trying to get "shot" I never seemed to have any luck. When I forget about it, I get shot every time. Lol.

For those who may not know, the Rock Store is a locally famous biker hangout in the Santa Monica Mountains here in So Cal, at the end of a twisty stretch of road known as "The Snake". It's not uncommon to run into Jay Leno up there.

 
Excellent shot!
 
Thread starter
chync_imp said:
Where did you get that front fender? I like it but I can't find any reference to it online.
It's a Hakofugu fender from Samurider.com
mattvoyle_imp said:
Such a cool and unique paint job man, really well done. Hope I see you at the snake some day!
Hey Matt, thank you.

My buddy and I are planning a CB meet/ride on June 24th here in So Cal. So far there are 4 of us. Once we iron out the details I'm going to post it up.
 
Back
Top