Ferrealls_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Well, here she is. Almost done, waiting on some tires. Went with a pirelli Mt90 in the back and an MT60 RS in front. I'll let you guys know how they are. Then I need to gut the cat and send the header out for powder coat, but I'll do that this winter.
Mods:
Black instrument ring
Black headlight ring
Two Brother M-2 Slip on
Renthal ultra low bars
CRG Hindsight Lanesplitter mirror
Ryujin Fender Eliminator
Hakofugu cafe front fender
Power commander V
Morimoto HID
British customs retro turn signal
COERCE fork brace
Kijima grab rail
DRC mirror hole plug
Honda tank pad
Mods:
Black instrument ring
Black headlight ring
Two Brother M-2 Slip on
Renthal ultra low bars
CRG Hindsight Lanesplitter mirror
Ryujin Fender Eliminator
Hakofugu cafe front fender
Power commander V
Morimoto HID
British customs retro turn signal
COERCE fork brace
Kijima grab rail
DRC mirror hole plug
Honda tank pad
