A ride to Pictograph Cave State Park

14CharlieBravo11_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just part of a ride near Billings I did the other day. Thought I'd share some of the scenery with you all. Tried to embed the video, but with no success, so here's the link:

 
That is some nice scenery!

What is that little box mounted on your handlebars?
 
Nice... Beautiful but desolate place. I love Montana.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
That is some nice scenery!

What is that little box mounted on your handlebars?
Thanks, popgun. That box is a GoPro Hero3 silver. The wire coming out of the left side is the lavalier mic that I put on the inside of the right hand grab bar, and the wire out of the back is a Switronics battery adaptor which goes to an Anker E3 10,000 mAh battery in the tank bag. I have a GoPro Hero3+ black edition on a chin mount, same adaptor and battery in my shirt pocket.
Editing done with VideoPad freeware.
The ferret_imp said:
Nice... Beautiful but desolate place. I love Montana.
Very well put, ferret. Beautiful on the Western side, VERY desolate on the Eastern side! ...I wouldn't live anywhere else.
 
Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Somebody should post instructions about how to imbed videos, I, for one, would Like to know.
 
I've spent a lot of falls and winters over in Deer Lodge State Park chasing bull elk and big cats with a wooden bow and arrows when I was young and skinny. One of my best friends lives in Bozeman.
Chapomis_imp said:
Excellent ! And you can see around the corners .....

:rofl:
 
Looks like a fun road. I see the park is only about 8 miles out of town. Nice to have such a cool ride so close to home. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top