43 degrees & sunshine = 1 ride

CA200_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Ohhh what a long winter , just had to get a very little ride in.
The ol XT popped off first turn - rapa rapa - music.
It was all around town hitting some different "hoods" and check out
all the new pot holes I could find. Felt good to get back on.
If it hits 50 Sunday the CB will get out.[/img]
[/img]
 
redbirds_imp said:
Great! Glad you guys were able to get out. I know it's been a long winter for you.
+1 Great news.

dBuster, hope everything's OK.
 
CA200_imp said:
Ohhh what a long winter , just had to get a very little ride in.
The ol XT popped off first turn - rapa rapa - music.
It was all around town hitting some different "hoods" and check out
all the new pot holes I could find. Felt good to get back on.
If it hits 50 Sunday the CB will get out.[/img]
[/img]
Congrats CA..bet it felt great!

dBuster_imp said:
46 and I broke the cb out today. Didn't go far things just didn't sound right...

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
Uhhh ohhhh ... What up?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
Great! Glad you guys were able to get out. I know it's been a long winter for you.
+1 Great news.

dBuster, hope everything's OK.
+1 Great news.

dBuster, hope everything's OK.
I hope so as well since the last thing I did last year was get the first service done at the dealership.. Stored properly and all. Just a weird tick from the motor after a few blocks of riding... Plus a weird sound like maybe chain rubbing on the chain guard.

Maybe the winter poundage I put on must be it... I doubt but wish it was.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
dBuster_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
Great! Glad you guys were able to get out. I know it's been a long winter for you.
+1 Great news.

dBuster, hope everything's OK.
+1 Great news.

dBuster, hope everything's OK.
I hope so as well since the last thing I did last year was get the first service done at the dealership.. Stored properly and all. Just a weird tick from the motor after a few blocks of riding... Plus a weird sound like maybe chain rubbing on the chain guard.

Maybe the winter poundage I put on must be it... I doubt but wish it was.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
Hope you figure it soon.
 
I am going to take the tail bag off today and see if that makes a difference.

As I was talking asleep last night I started to think when I removed the battery last year did I move the to kit out of the storage above the battery out was it where it is now... I am thinking that might be a problem it cause of something., where is your tool kit? Anyone take a photo under their seat without moving anything?

I will also start it and let it idle for 5 minutes plus without riding to see if it makes the same sound. Will try to get a video of it and then open a new thread for it.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
dBuster - I hope it's nothing.

I let my bike sit nearly a month without starting it and noticed a light pinging sound in the engine about 1 minute into warnup. At the 2 minute mark it faded. Still freaked me out. When I was able to finally get out the next week I never heard it again.
 
Thread starter
dBuster sorry to about your problem , hope it's nothing.
Mine ran great today, got out for about 50 miles or so-
[/img]
It sure did smell good here ,they had a grill going:)
[/img]
 
Hey the weiner mobile...I love weiners! Did you eat a couple?
 
I got out for a nice ride down here Steve. Your ride must have smelled a ton better than mine. All the dairy farmers down here are spreading manure on their fields. Some of them seem to be spreading some on the roads as well. That cuss is very slippery! :@
 
CA, I am glad you were able to get out for a ride. If we didnt have a few decent days down here I think I would have been in a looney farm somewhere. I would like to have seen the wiener mobile. Thanks for the pics.
 
Damfino_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Hey the weiner mobile...I love weiners! Did you eat a couple?
You should really re-phrase that Mickey! :D
You should really re-phrase that Mickey! :D

Oh my..I love hot dogs ;)
 
Back
Top