2025

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Waddaya know? It’s 2025 in Australia. So … Very best wishes for a happy and safe year to all forum members.
 
Thank you, have a healthy a fantastic New Year 2025!
All the best to all members!
:beerchug:
 
Last riding day of '24...rode along the mighty Columbia River to celebrate first ride in over 2 weeks--12 hour dry spell!

4df37cb0fbf58ab62be2a130d81a6584.jpg


Then headed up to Corbett area in the hills...much colder than I thought it would be. Can anybody help me ID this broadleaf veggie? Purple in color. I always see it and always forget to find out what it is...
c65c2d0a53ab584075fa9edf05316a76.jpg


Happy 2025!
 
Happy New Year to all my friends far and near that I have met on this great Forum. Thank you, Cormanus. May the new year bring us more friends and peace.
 
Well we are about 2 hours away here, and I'm not going to make it to watch the ball drop, so let me wish y'all a fun, safe, happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

See you in 2025
 
Happy New Year!

Mrs. G and I went out last night and got our BHE - Big Honda Energy, in Pasadena. We always head up to Pasadena on New Year's Eve to check out the final preparation for the Rose Parade.


Since Honda is the main sponsor of the parade, there are fleets of white Hondas running all around town. In past years, there have been dozens of Cosmopolitan scooters running around with officials in white jumpsuits putting all of the final touches together, but this year they were on PCX 150s.

If you spend enough time around Pasadena on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day, you'll come away wanting to buy a new Honda.

And a shout out to our Oregon and Ohio people! Good luck in the Rose Bowl this afternoon!




 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Happy New Year!

Mrs. G and I went out last night and got our BHE - Big Honda Energy, in Pasadena. We always head up to Pasadena on New Year's Eve to check out the final preparation for the Rose Parade.


Since Honda is the main sponsor of the parade, there are fleets of white Hondas running all around town. In past years, there have been dozens of Cosmopolitan scooters running around with officials in white jumpsuits putting all of the final touches together, but this year they were on PCX 150s.

If you spend enough time around Pasadena on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day, you'll come away wanting to buy a new Honda.

And a shout out to our Oregon and Ohio people! Good luck in the Rose Bowl this afternoon!
Nice photos! The Rose Bowl feels more real now.

The Ferret and I laying our bets:
196891408edb4394acc7863e108081a5.jpg


He thinks his 2014 DLX gets better mpg than my 2017EX! :-/
 
Beautiful pictures and a lovely couple looking forward to brand new year. And I am very impressed with how you weaved the motorcycle theme into everything. Very creative. :)
 
Rdprdp01_imp said:
Beautiful pictures and a lovely couple looking forward to brand new year. And I am very impressed with how you weaved the motorcycle theme into everything. Very creative. :)
Thank you very much! When you think about motorcycles 99% of the time, weaving them into everything is easy!
 
Rdprdp01_imp said:
Beautiful pictures and a lovely couple looking forward to brand new year. And I am very impressed with how you weaved the motorcycle theme into everything. Very creative. :)
As long as you’re impressed, this was kind of neat. Every year I participate in the Great LA Walk, which is an urban hike across part of Los Angeles ranging from 15-20 miles. It’s different every year and is on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

Since I was out of town for it this year, and had a free day today, I downloaded the route and walked it today.

The route was from USC to UCLA, and went past this Indian restaurant on Venice Blvd. Mrs. G and I were having dinner here when the owner of my future CB1100 called me back from answering his Craig’s List ad and we set up a meeting for me to check out the bike.
 
Back
Top