2014 Instruments, gas gauge, etc

Thread starter
At $8.88 a US gallon, the natives would probably burn down the White House.

Thought the same thing today. Out riding around, burning gas, burning rubber, wearing out my engine with no particular place to go and still, as frugal as I am, wouldn't give it up for anything.
 
I buy fry's mid grade gass, which is shell. I get 200 points a month which comes to 20 cents discount per gallon at the pump, I fill up several 5 gallons jugs which last + or - a month.
 
The ferret_imp said:
At $8.88 a US gallon, the natives would probably burn down the White House.

Thought the same thing today. Out riding around, burning gas, burning rubber, wearing out my engine with no particular place to go and still, as frugal as I am, wouldn't give it up for anything.
We are indeed silly, silly men Mickey.

But, if we didn't spend it on biking, we'd have to spend it on beer and guns, and waste the rest! :D

Disclaimer: Ferret doesn't drink, substitute beer with hookers ( as per the original joke).

Come to think of it, the original joke is 'beer and hookers, and waste the rest' ( relating to a lottery win)
 
Thread starter
How about hot Tea and Cheeseburgers and the waiste won't rest ;)
 
Back
Top